Highlighted

Replacement fin for my SUP

I purchased a Board Works SHUBU KRAKEN Inflatable paddleboard at a recent garage sale.  It needs a fin and I have not gotten a response form the company.  Can you help me order a fin?  I do not know what kind it needs, but I need the hardware with it (there should be a small square nut and screw that hold it in place

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Replacement fin for my SUP

@Rebeka thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear you haven't heard back from Boardworks. We'd recommend asking about a special order with the Customer Service team at your local REI store; this is a process where we connect directly with the vendor to order product and parts that we don't carry at REI. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@REI-JenK I called Warwick, RI store and they told me they could not help me since it is a garage sale item and told me to contact someone through this service.  I have owned my board since February and still have not been able to use it.  I would really appreciate some help form someone at REI.   

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Rebeka we're so sorry for the confusion. Here in the community we are not able to help with any ordering so we called the Cranston REI store (@REI-AnnaL). They confirmed that they are able to place special orders, although with the pandemic there have been difficulties and some delays connecting with certain vendors. We shared the information you posted above about the make and model of SUP you purchased and confirmed that they will be in touch with you this week. We  hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members