Highlighted

REI Virtual Event: Prep For Your Paddle Adventure

Paddling season offers something for everyone.  Whether you stand up paddle board (SUP) or kayak, there's an adventure ahead.  This virtual class will get you prepared with the basics of how to choose a SUP and kayak, which paddle is right for you, how to choose a PFD and more!

Date: Thu 7/16, 5-6pm EST

Click here for more information and to register!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: REI Virtual Event: Prep For Your Paddle Adventure

Just got back from vacation a couple days ago where I went kayaking for the first time and LOVED IT!

And then I see this virtual course from a couple weeks ago (that kind of timing is the story of my life lol)

Any chance that this was either recorded or may be offered again?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” (John Muir)
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Dad_Aint_Hip 

We are so stoked to hear you loved your kayaking trip! We're sorry it took us so long to track down the information to answer your question, we promise you were not forgotten! Unfortunately, we do not record these events. However, keep your eye out as we will be thinking about how we can improve this program for our users. Your desire to take this class and to have it recorded have been passed along to the team. Thanks!

Highlighted

Thanks John! My bank account actually appreciates that this class isn’t readily available right now! 🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Between every two pine trees there is a door leading to a new way of life.” (John Muir)
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Dad_Aint_Hip 

Put your savings to the 'buy a new kayak' fund!

0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members