Highlighted

Marlton, NJ Store - phone troubles?

Hi All,

Has the phone number for the Marlton, NJ store been changed and not updated on the main website? I have been trying to reach the bike shop in the Marlton, NJ location but when I call the store number for the past 2 days, it just rings until it hangs up, no answering machine or answer.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Marlton, NJ Store - phone troubles?

@Blinky802 thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, our Marlton store is having technical difficulties with their phones. So, the number you have is likely correct (856-810-1938) and our teams are working with the local phone provider on a fix. At this time, the best solution is to either come to the store or wait until the phones are fixed; we will try to loop back to you here in the community when we hear there's been resolution. We're so sorry for the inconvenience.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Any update on the phones - would like to see if there is a particular bike in stock before I drive 2hrs to pick it up - THANKS!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@BikeWanderer Thanks for checking in!

At this time the phones remain down, our teams are working with the local phone provider to restore phone service as quickly as possible. We'll let you know when we any updates. 

Thank you in advance for your patience!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@BikeWanderer  @Blinky802 Phone service at the Marlton store has been restored. Thank you for your patience!

Featured