Highlighted

When will in store shopping/returns be available in Boise ID?

I have been eagerly awaiting my favorite store to re-open. Idaho entered into final stage 4 reopenings this weekend, was pretty surprised it was not open by Friday. I really want to return some items but don't want to have to pay return shipping cost. Any new news on Boise reopening date? Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will in store shopping/returns be available in Boise ID?

@IDmountainmamaThanks for reaching out about the plan for reopening our Boise store!

Because the situation remains highly variable and subject to last minute changes, we are not sharing future opening dates for specific store locations. With that said, we do expect to see our Boise store reopen for in-store shopping soon; your best source for up-to-date information on current services and hours of operation will be the Boise Store page. Stay tuned!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will in store shopping/returns be available in Boise ID?

@IDmountainmama in case you didn't see, our Boise REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns! It's important to note that our stores are operating differently than normal and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured