Highlighted

Store Opening for curbside or walk in

Hi, I am excited to hear that some of your stores are re-opening. I have been waiting to make my purchase of a new Kayak and some accessories needed to start to head out to my favorite lakes and back bays. I wanted to know if there are any updates of your store in Christiana, Delaware and when this store will re-open even if for curbside p/u. I have my items in my cart and ready but want to pick-up at this location.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Store Opening for curbside or walk in

Hi there @CJR!

We are also excited to continue rolling out additional services to our customers and members!

Unfortunately, at this time we do not have a timeline to share in regards to which services will be available at each location in the future. One of the reasons we do not share this information prematurely is to eliminate additional frustration for our customers, if things do not go as planned. As you can imagine, things can change quickly. However, please keep an eye out on our curbside pickup page as it is updated regularly. In addition your local store page is a great resource!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Store Opening for curbside or walk in

@CJR in case you hadn't seen, our Christiana REI store has reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, we are operating our stores differently and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured