Highlighted

When will San Diego Stores Re-Open

I am interested in buying equipment for back packing. Do you know when the stores will be opening so I can try on backpacks for sizing and test out other equipment? Thank you in advance for your assistance.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will San Diego Stores Re-Open

Hey there @msb1388!

We appreciate you reaching out about plans for reopening our San Diego store!

Like you, we are eager to get outside again and as we continue to closely monitor CDC guidelines, we are choosing to prioritize our employee and customer health above all else. This means, for the time being, our stores across the country remain closed and we have not yet announced a date for reopening to the public.

With that said, we have just launched curbside pick-up and contactless bike shop services in select stores, making it easier for our customers to get the gear they need. Over time, we expect to expand these services nationwide. Also, while stores remain closed you might benefit from our virtual outfitting  provision. Using this tool, experts are helping to fit customers for gear while we are still unable to help you in store.

As we launch new services, and eventually reopen stores, we hope you'll stay connected with REI.com and your local store page for updates.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks but virtual outfitting isn't the same as having the options to try several on at a store to make a choice. If I don't find one at a different store that has opened I will check back when you do open. Thanks for your reply.

Highlighted

@msb1388 in case you hadn't seen, our San Diego REI store is now open for in-store shopping!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Featured
Top liked members