Highlighted

Walking and running gloves!

Hi! I'm looking for gloves that will keep always cold hands warm as it starts to get colder. I'd like to be able to run in them, but they would mostly be used for walking. Being able to use a smartphone with them is definitely a plus. I don't need anything super fancy, something pretty basic will be just fine! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Walking and running gloves!

@hettochex thanks for reaching out with this question! We've got lots of gloves that will work for what you're describing - warm, touch-compatible, good for running/walking! Here are a few suggestions to consider:

Some runners may find those 2 suggestions to be a bit too bulky, so if you're looking for something a bit less bulky, you might consider:

We hope this helps get you started; let us know if you have any additional questions!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Walking and running gloves!

@hettochex  I recommend you consider mittens rather than gloves.  The activities you mention (walking and running) don't require much in the way of digital dexterity, and mittens are much better at keeping your hands warm.  REI has literally dozens of choices.   

0 Likes
Featured