Highlighted

Kudos to shoe staff in Tualatin, Oregon

My hat is off  with respect to the shoe staff at the Tualtin, Oregon store.  All of my outdoor adventures require comfortable feet.  Could, wet, sore feet can wreck any outing and could even cause some physical damage.   I have developled a degree in confidence in my adventure footwear due to the advice, insight, and knowledge offered me by the shoe staff in Tualatin. There are many great products to choose from, but they always help me, and my wife, zero in on the correct shoe for the adventures we enjoy.  This now applies for my work shoes. I work as a warehouse manager and I am on my feet all day, inside and out.  My work shoes now also come from REI.  Thanks for the valuable assistance/  You make a difference!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Kudos to shoe staff in Tualatin, Oregon

@jmoss  - What a great message to receive! We are so happy to hear that you have had great experiences in the shoe department at the REI store in Tualatin. Our employees definitely work hard to help people have the right gear to be comfortable outside (and at work!) every day. And you are so right - the importance of warm, dry, comfortable feet can never be overlooked! Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We will make sure your message gets to the Tualatin team.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured
Other boards in this category