Highlighted

When will stores in AZ (Phoenix) offer curbside pickup?

Hi,

I'd like to order a rooftop tent during the sale, and I want to pick up the rooftop tent at the Phoenix store instead of pay $150 for shipping that won't get here for two weeks anyway.  Do you know when the Phoenix store will open for curbside pickup?  Before the sale is over?  Otherwise I can just order through Tepui.

Thanks,

vbeets

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will stores in AZ (Phoenix) offer curbside pickup?

@vbeets thanks for reaching out about buying a rooftop tent! Although we are not able to share specific information about locations, because an unforeseen last minute change would be hard to comprehensively communicate and therefore very frustrating, we are adding curbside pickup to additional stores around the country tomorrow so we would encourage you to check back on your local store page mid-day tomorrow for updates!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@vbeets in case you hadn't seen it yet, today we launched curbside pickup in our Chandler, Flagstaff, Paradise Valley and Tucson stores - hope this helps with your rooftop tent!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Fabulous!  Hooray!!!  Thank you very much.

Highlighted

@vbeets in case you hadn't seen, our Phoenix, Chandler, Flagstaff and Tucson REI stores are now open for in-store shopping, in addition to offering curbside pickup!

0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category