Highlighted

On Black Friday, how will you #OptOutside with your kids?

I try to get outside with my kids everyday - I love watching them wander and discover as they get the wiggles out! It is important to me to instill in my kids a love of the outdoors, especially on a day like Black Friday. This year, I plan to #OptOutside with my kiddos at Enterprise South Nature Park (TN), doing a hike and clean-up with our local Hike It Baby chapter. What plans do you have to get your kids outside and cleaning up?!

2018 #OptOutside Hike @ Point Park2018 #OptOutside Hike @ Point Park

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: On Black Friday, how will you #OptOutside with your kids?

Since I live in Minnesota (brr) we usually have to wait until we know the weather forecast to decide what we are going to do, but just getting outside for a little hike is such a great way to spend the day.  If we have snow this year we might go snowshoeing since they each have their own pair this year! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

We live in Minnesota, too (Bloomington) but we will be in North Dakota for Thanksgiving.  We'll get out for a family walk and some sledding if there is snow!! #optoutside

Highlighted

My family and I will be in Truckee, CA. We plan to take our 6 1/2 yo son and 10 yo dog on an easy hike, followed by some hot chocolate. Hoping for some snow in addition to the cold. 🙂