Highlighted

Re: Glacier NP Trails Solo

@elvis_n_bama Well I’ll be on the East side. Unfortunately the Indian reservation is still closed but fingers crossed they open it up for access from that side. I already paid for hotel and car and flights. 
I did read the shuttle won’t be running this year so yea gotta wake up truly early for spot. 
Any suggestions for a trail that could lead to a less than traveled lake to relax for the day, put my hammock up and spend it there.. maybe dip in the water? I don’t mind the cold lol

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Glacier NP Trails Solo

Hidden Lake at Logan's Pass would still work from the East side -if that side of the park opens. It's a really nice hike with plenty of people. A little challenging at the end near the lake but still a nice, relatively easy day with plenty of time for relaxation at Hidden Lake.

Iceburg Lake (Many Glacier) is also an easy hike and still gives you plenty of time to hang out at the turnaround point. Lots of people, so I'd feel safe hiking it alone. The park is preparing everyone for a long wait to get into many Glacier though, there will be road construction.

0 Likes
Featured