Highlighted

Technical in Eastern Tennessee

Good Morning REI fam!

I am Jeremiah, an avid mountain biker and beginner climber. I have been mountain biking for approximately five years now and give it credit for saving my soul when I was going through my divorce. the was no better place to be after work than digging in on my local single track here in Chattanooga Tennessee. Today I don't ride as much as I climb. I probably spend three day a week in the gym climbing and training and get outside prolly every other week. Hopefully more once it cools back down a bit. I have six children, four still at home all who climb and bike also....well except my youngest two who are just learning to ride and mostly just swing from the ropes or chill in the hammock when we are outside. We also snowboard, split board, hike, camp, wake surf, wake board, paddle board, and generally spend most of the daylight hours that we have free adventuring in some form or fashion. Glad to be a part of the community and look forward to future chats.

Highlighted

Re: Technical in Eastern Tennessee

@Jphelps Welcome to the community!

Thank you for sharing! Don't be surprised if we tag you in posts relating to your activities or to tap into your local expertise. Great to have you!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Technical in Eastern Tennessee

Hi, Jeremiah. Where do you climb outdoors in Tennessee? I have never been there, but have been as far as the New River Gorge in West Virginia. Is it like that?

0 Likes
Featured
Other boards in this category