Hello From South NJ!!

Hi All!! I'm from Southern New Jersey and find serenity in the outdoors! I mostly day hike but since I love trails with water I am looking to get into some water sports too, like kayaking and paddle boarding. I travel over to PA a lot to Hickory Run State Park and frequent the Delaware Water Gap. My all time favorite near by spot is BreakNeck Ridge in New York. The trails I go to are mostly moderate so I pack light but my favorite "equipment" has to be my Ahnu boots. I'm hoping to start to travel the National Parks soon. Look forward to engaging with everyone! Happy Hiking!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Hello From South NJ!!

Welcome to the community @Lilly27 !  Nice to make your acquaintance. 

I'm located not far from you in central Maryland, and mostly day-hike here and in southern PA, a lot along the Susquehanna River, and kayak in it too.  Last fall we participated in the Central Bucks County Bicycle Club Covered Bridges Ride that took us across the Delaware and into NJ for part of the way.

Myself and a few friends had planned a trip to Breakneck Ridge this spring, but it got derailed by C19.  We hope to make it there this fall.

Highlighted

Re: Hello From South NJ!!

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Featured
Other boards in this category