Highlighted

Re: Elderly Archaeologist

Thank you very much!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Elderly Archaeologist

Hey, thanks for the mention of the low REI number. My brother and I joined in the Seventies and I no longer know my number - so I joined this morning with a HIGH member number. We were doing a lot of hiking in Cochise County Arizona, so we're probably familiar with some of the same places, especially the Amerind Foundation in Texas Canyon - in between Willcox and Tucson. I'm going to send a message to REI to see if they can at least tell me what my member number was - three or four digits I believe. Did you know a Forest Service guy who published a short guide book about hiking the Chiricahua Mountains? 'Hiking Trails and Wilderness Routes - Chiricahua Mountains' by Cachor Taylor? He helped out our scout troop in Willcox but I can't remember if we hiked together. Actually we must have, since he taught a hiking class at the community college. Anyway that's more than enough out of me. Here's Rick Cachor Taylor's author page on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Richard-Cachor-Taylor/e/B001K89R1E/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

0 Likes
Featured
Other boards in this category