Highlighted

Brianne from New Jersey

Hey everyone!

My name is Brianne I'm from central (ish, the jury is still out on whether we exist) Jersey, grateful to be about 15 from the beach. I used to be into camping and hiking a whole lot, fell out when I started to gain more responsibility in my current job and was on travel more for it.

I've started back up since quarantine where and when I could and I'm so happy I have. Work has gotten more stressful in some ways and less in others but whenever my job stresses me out I try to make a point to get outdoors and use that time to clear my head and regroup whether that be a day hike or a weekend away. While hiking is more limited here in NJ, I have a little more opportunity nearby in PA and NY.

I'm excited to be here and to learn! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

"What you need is to level up with a bong rip of nature" - Jerry Smith, Rick and Morty
Highlighted

Re: Brianne from New Jersey

@Brianne welcome, welcome (from a former NJ native)!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

Welcome to the Community @Brianne !  Nice to see another person from the Mid-Atlantic region!

Highlighted

Welcome. I am not a native but I spent a few years in Jersey while going to school.  If you live only 15 miles from the shore, you might want to think about kayaking. There are some great bay spots and slow moving rivers to enjoy in central NJ.

Highlighted

Welcome to the community @Brianne 🍻

0 Likes
Featured
Other boards in this category
Top liked members