Highlighted

Oboz Boots (replacing insoles)

I have severe Planter fasciitis Can I change out the arch support with Dr. Scholl C320's? Do I need tp remove the  current support....???

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Oboz Boots

Hi there @Buck !

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question.  If you have been wearing supportive insoles for a while, I'm sure you are aware that they do take up some volume in your shoe.  Most Oboz boots are not incredibly low profile so they should be able to accommodate the insoles of your choice.  It is recommended that you remove what comes inside the shoe and replace it with your insole.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Oboz Boots

Hi @Buck and great question. You got some really great info from @REI-AlyS , so I'll only add one thing: Oboz has come out with their own line of replacement insoles for arch issues, and I've heard really good things about them.

You can check out the thermal-moldable ones here and the non-moldable ones here .

And as @REI-AlyS mentioned, regardless of what aftermarket insoles you use, take out the footbeds that came in the shoe. That way you can ensure maximum stability in the shoe!

Have fun out there!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Featured