Highlighted

Best warm weather hiking pants/tights

I am going on a hiking trip to Greek islands in September. I of course can wear shorts part of the time, but I will be outside a lot on some strenuous hikes and in the interest of not getting sunburned, I’d like to have a pair of hiking pants or nights, but none of mine are really for warm weather. Anyone have recommendations for long pants for warm weather hiking?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Best warm weather hiking pants/tights

Hi @OutsideInND!

I live in Las Vegas and try and get outside as often as possible so have accumulated a good amount of experiences on warm weather hikes. The best I’ve found so far are Outdoor Research Ferrosi pants and Prana Brion or Zion pants. A third option would be Kuhl Renegades. I’ve hiked in all three on some pretty warm days. I don’t have experience with tights so can’t contribute there. I hope this helps! 

Highlighted

Re: Best warm weather hiking pants/tights

Hi @OutsideInND!

I live in Las Vegas and try and get outside as often as possible so have accumulated a good amount of experiences on warm weather hikes. The best I’ve found so far are Outdoor Research Ferrosi pants and Prana Brion or Zion pants. A third option would be Kuhl Renegades. I’ve hiked in all three on some pretty warm days. I don’t have experience with tights so can’t contribute there. I hope this helps! 

Featured