Highlighted

Adult Summer Camp - Pursuit Series

I recently attended a “Pursuit Series” adult summer camp put on by The Outbound Collective.  As mentioned on their website, this event was created to empower individuals with new outdoor skills and knowledge.  Additionally, they aim to “increase your confidence in the outdoors, deepen your relationship with nature, and grow your network of adventure buddies.”

The event provides intro and intermediate classes for a wide range of outdoor activities, including rock climbing, hiking, kayaking, trail running, yoga, fly-fishing, backcountry cooking and outdoor photography to name a few.  You can create your schedule in advance and pack your itinerary with as many activities per day as possible! Meals and open bar each night are also included. They also have an fantastic lineup of sponsors who send some amazing employees to attend and lead courses.  

If you are someone looking to have a wide range of activities with guides/instructors included, this is a great event for you. Each summer, they usually have 3 locations to choose from.  I have attended Bear Valley, CA (2018) and Snowbasin Ski resort, UT (2019).  I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fun and exciting way to spend a few days outside, expanding your outdoor skills surrounded by like-minded people. 

Check it out here: https://pursuit.theoutbound.com/

Featured