Highlighted

What Natural Deodorant do you recomend?

what is a natural deoderant you recomend when active outdoors? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: What Natural Deodorant do you recomend?

I use Meow Meow Tweet (hilarious name, I know).  The issue I have is that I get a reaction to baking soda and/or charcoal.  This one is pretty good and the grapefruit smells nice.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I use Tom's and it has served me well. I'm definitely interested in hearing other responses!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

I’m a big fan of just smelling like a caveman

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside
Highlighted

I have tried several of the Schmidt's natural deodorants...particularly the sensitive skin formulas. Lots of woodsy smelling scents in their lineup.

My wife just bought me a Kopari coconut oil deodorant -- vegan and chemical-free. It has a great coconutty scent, but so far it only lasts about half a day before I start to stink. Nevertheless, I do like it and plan on continued use. 

Highlighted

PiperWai.  It doesn't have an overly perfumy scent like other natural deodorants I've tried in the past.

Highlighted

@Sweet-Tater  The Schmidt's stuff is real nice. When I do wear deodorant this is the route I go. That charcoal one is incredible. 

- I'm the best at being me when I'm outside
Highlighted

I recently started using Lume. I like it a lot but make sure you get the unscented! The floral scent (lavendar and something) is a bit strong

Highlighted

Little Seed Farm Deodorant Cream is expensive but amazing. It’s the only deodorant I’ve ever used that actually keeps me smelling fresh after an active day. I use a tongue depressor for easy application. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I've tried about 2 different kinds with no luck. My most recent purchase was the Schmidt's and I LOVE it! 

I got the "Waves" scent and it smells like the beach! I can't wait to try all their other scents out. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

There is a new one by Arm & Hammer "Essentials" that is aluminum free and contains Eucalyptus oil and smells great.  There is an unscented one as well.