cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: What Natural Deodorant do you recomend?

+1 for Schmidt’s Charcoal+Magnesium Deoderant. 

Tom’s didn’t work for me. Before finding Schmidt’s, I used Arm and Hammer, but I would start to slightly stink at the end of a day of outdoor activities. With Schmidt’s, I smell great no matter how much I sweat or how active I am. 

I use Meow Meow Tweet (hilarious name, I know).  The issue I have is that I get a reaction to baking soda and/or charcoal.  This one is pretty good and the grapefruit smells nice.

Highlighted

Glacial-fed stream seems to do the trick for me - cold, invigorating, manly.

“But I reckon I got to light out for the Territory ahead of the rest, because Aunt Sally she's going to adopt me and sivilize me, and I can't stand it. I been there before.”― Mark Twain, The Adventures of Huck Finn

I’ve used Kopari and it was decent. I still sweat a bit but don’t stink 

I got a reaction/irritation from the baking soda in Schmidt's Naturals. Thankfully, they make a sensitive skin formula...and I love the woodsy scents!

Additional support for meow meow tweet! One of my friends reccomended it and I had to try it because of the name, now it's my go-to.

I actually don't wear it and never have - and I don't really stink.  Honest (my wife and kids will confirm), but after a few days sweating and no shower I do.  That's where I turn to a cold water splash or dip.  

Does the charcoal stain white tops?

Thank you

0 Likes

Great I didn't know about the sensitive formula. I will look for it as I too get some irritation from backing soda.

0 Likes

I love Native deodorant but in an effort to go zero waste started making my own and was shocked that it works just as well!

0 Likes