Highlighted

Suggestion to be healthy

How to be healthy in a lockdown situation?
If someone takes quarantine then what he/she needed? Please suggest...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Suggestion to be healthy

Basically follow the same healthy habits you would employ if there were no lockdown.   asanelderly geezer, I have been staying home for the last several days.  I have been exercising (yard work and a stationary bike -about 45 minutes a day). I try to eat healthy stuff and lay off the booze (easily accomplished).

If I didn't have the bike,I would run or walk around the neighborhood - just maintain social distancing.

This is also a good time for those rainy day projects...

Highlighted

Basically follow the same healthy habits you would employ if there were no lockdown.   asanelderly geezer, I have been staying home for the last several days.  I have been exercising (yard work and a stationary bike -about 45 minutes a day). I try to eat healthy stuff and lay off the booze (easily accomplished).

If I didn't have the bike,I would run or walk around the neighborhood - just maintain social distancing.

This is also a good time for those rainy day projects...

Highlighted

@georg3441 this is a question is top of mind for many of us right now. It's likely you'll get lots of good suggestions, like those from @hikermor. In addition, here's a new blog we put together with ideas on how to stay fit while working from home...pretty applicable advice! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Thanks for your kind suggestions.

0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members