Highlighted

Seeking suggestions for Warm Leggings

Hi there! I was hoping for a warm hiking/running tights recommendation. Now that the sun is setting so quickly in DC, it's normally dark and much colder by the time I finish a run. The wind chill can be pretty brutal here. I want to make sure that I have something on my bottom half that keeps me warm enough that my muscles don't hurt and that I actually make it outside. I do have a bit of a budget restraint so something under $90. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Seeking suggestions for Warm Leggings

@hettochex Thanks for reaching out!

We have a couple of good suggestions that can make it easier to bear the cold when you're running in winter! 

If you're willing to consider crossing over a piece of apparel from one sport to another, you can also look at these options:

• Craft ADV Storm Insulated Pants Technically, these are pants designed for cross country skiing, however they cross over to running really well and include insulation on the front to help keep your legs warm in the wind and still breathe well when you're working hard. If you're a member of our co-op you can use your 20% coupon that runs through the 23rd of this month on these to bring the price down closer to your range.
  • Swix Alpamayo Tights Another cross country ski pant that is also a great winter running pant. The front of these pants are windproof to help keep you warm. You could use your member coupon on these pants as well!

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured