Highlighted

Best yoga mat for use in yoga studio

Hello! What is the best yoga mat for occasional, middle aged use? I'll be on a laminate wood floor, I don't have bad knees but I'm also 46. I plan to use for half hour classes a few times per week, then use in the gym rather than using theirs once they reopen. I don't want one as thin as the ones in stores like Target but I can't imagine I need a professional one, either.

Thank you!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Best yoga mat for use in yoga studio

Hey there @CaseyL!

We appreciate you reaching out to us in the Community!  I think you will enjoy this article which offers some great advice on selecting the perfect yoga mat. 

My personal recommendation would be the Jade level 1 yoga mat or the Jade Harmony mat.  Both are 68" but you will get a little more thickness with the Harmony.

As you begin looking through the selections, let us know if anymore questions arise!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Best yoga mat for use in yoga studio

Hey there @CaseyL!

We appreciate you reaching out to us in the Community!  I think you will enjoy this article which offers some great advice on selecting the perfect yoga mat. 

My personal recommendation would be the Jade level 1 yoga mat or the Jade Harmony mat.  Both are 68" but you will get a little more thickness with the Harmony.

As you begin looking through the selections, let us know if anymore questions arise!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured