Highlighted

Why is inventory so low in affordable Cannondale bikes?

I see affordable Cannondale bikes for women and size small. I need a Medium size bike not small not large and I do not want a road bike. I also do not want a heavy bike and Idon’t want a women’s bike. A few weeks ago it looked like you had several Cannondale bikes in the $600-$800 price point and my gender and size. Now they are all gone?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why is inventory so low in affordable Cannondale bikes?

@JayMorrisppp we're so sorry to hear that we don't currently have the right size Cannondale bike in-stock for you. We just ended our Anniversary Sale and bikes have been a really popular item since lockdowns began across the country in March, which explains our inventory shortages. We are working closely with our bike vendors to get back in stock as quickly as possible.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

How soon would it be until it gets restocked again?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@NoahMartin fair question, but a hard one for us to answer generally. Our inventory is impacted by so many variables, including the manufacturer, the model, the number of backorders we've received, and more. We may be back in-stock with certain vendors, certain models, certain sizes before others.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured