Highlighted

What are the differences between the Co-op DRT 1.1 and 1.2 bikes?

I have been looking to get a mountain bike.  I've done mostly road biking.  Now due to COVID bike are few and far between.  I see the Co-op DRT 1.1 is available online for purchase and was considering the DRT 1.2 but shows as back ordered.  I am 6'4 and about 270-280 lbs depending on the day and slowly losing weight as I workout and looking at the XL frame size.  2 questions, Being I want a MTB "now" is the DRT 1.1 good enough to do the occasional trail riding may go hard but for the most part casual trail riding?  and 2 for the DRT 1.2 what is the back order timeline and should I order that for my build.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What are the differences between the Co-op DRT 1.1 and 1.2 bikes?

Hey there @RunningRugger!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Community!

Purchasing a mountain bike is exciting! While there are a few differences in components and performance with these two bikes, I do think you’d be very happy with either. It might be helpful for you to take a look at our expert advice article on choosing a mountain bike, as this can help you determine what features are most important to you!

In addition, that article also links you to some fit advice. A few measurements can help you get the best fit, while many of our stores remain closed. 

In terms of backordered items, typically backorders are expected to be ready to ship within 30 days. 

I am going to tag some of our bike experts to see what advice they might offer to you as well! @REI-JimL @REI-JohnJ 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured