Highlighted

Tire replacement at the REI bike shop

Hello there,

I had scheduled to get my e-bike tire at the REI Soho flagship bike shop and after a while noticed that my wheel came loose. Then COVID happened and I couldn't go to REI. Anyway, after doing some research online. I saw a video of the same type of e-bike Juicedbikes Scrambler. I realized that the mechanic may have forgotten to put back the washer (2x) on the motor side of the wheel. I wanted to let someone know before I found this site. I just wished they paid a little bit more attention putting the bike back together. A simple washer between the frame and the nut is important, I'm sure it's an honest mistake. I just want those washers back installed on my bike (properly kindly) I hope I don't sound mean, also my English is not very good, thank you kindly

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Tire replacement at the REI bike shop

@iyanu1210 Thanks for reaching out!

We're sorry there is an issue with your bike. We appreciate your feedback. While our stores in NYC remain closed at this time, we are hoping to open them soon. Because of the dynamic nature of store reopening and factors beyond our scope here in the community, we are unable to provide opening dates for our locations in advance. Your best bet for up to date information is to check the Soho Store's page. We will also try to circle back with you here in the community to let you know when the store is open. 

Hopefully this helps and we can get you back on your bike soon!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members