Suggestions for a front bike wheel

I'm looking for an inexpensive front bike wheel, 27 inch by 1 and 1/4-1/2. With the ability to take a quick release, hopefully at the Roseville California location.

Thanks

Highlighted

Re: Suggestions for a front bike wheel

Hello there @Yambo!

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community!

There are several different considerations to have in mind when replacing a wheel on your bicycle.  Take a look at our Expert Advice article on how to choose bike wheels as it is a great starting point!

In the meantime I will tag some of our bike experts in the Community so they can offer their advice as well! @REI-BryanV @REI-JimL 

Also, we have certified bike technicians that can be reached via email at cyclinghelp@rei.com.  Please allow them some time to get back to you as they are doing their best to connect with many of our cycling customers!    

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Re: Suggestions for a front bike wheel

Hi @Yambo I'm thinking your best option would be to give the bike shop at Roseville a call. They are listed for curbside service, as well as contactless bike shop service.

Our current 27.5" offerings online are all options with thru axle only compatibility. If you can, give them a call and one of their techs will probably have a few more questions (almost certainly a disc brake, but we'll want to know if it's center lock or 6 bolt rotor pattern). They may have an option available at the store as long as you don't mind pairing it with a bike install service and dropping off your bike for install. 

Hope this helps,

Jim 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.