Highlighted

SRAM PG 950 9 speed cassette

Hi everyone,

Just received my SRAM PG950 9 speed cassette 11/34 and it came with 7 solid cogs and one extra cog and lock ring but didn’t come with an another cog to make it a 9 speed.

Am I missing a cog???

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: SRAM PG 950 9 speed cassette

@MC Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry about the confusion.

It seems as though you were shipped the wrong item or it was incomplete, as the SRAM PG950 9 speed cassette 11/34 should have 9 cogs. If you are able to go in to your local store to return it and speak with an associate about a replacement that would be best. Otherwise you can reach out to our Sales and Customer Service team at 1-800-426-4840 to talk through your return options for your order.

Again, we apologize that your item was incorrect or incomplete.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

Thank you very much JohnJ

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello again,

Just replied to my response received from JohnJ and called Customer Service and a gentleman named Anthony was extremely helpful and has sent out another Sram   PG 950 9 speed cassette and he did state I was missing a cog .

I have been a member since 1981 - 39 years and have always been given great service and why I continue to do business with REI.

Thank you very much.

MC

Highlighted

@MC 

Thanks for letting us know you got the help you needed and thank you for being a member of our co-op! Where did you join? If you have a moment you should share a story with us on our Share Your Member Story thread. Thanks!

John

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

Joined at East Hanover, N.J.

0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members