Highlighted

Question about ordering a bike to be shipped to a store.

If I order a bike on-line and have it shipped to the Asheville store, will it be assembled when I pick it up or will I have to assemble it?  Also, I am not sure of the size I need.  Is it possible to test ride bikes at the store?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Question about ordering a bike to be shipped to a store.

@dougCarroll Thanks for reaching out!

To answer your question: Yes! If you order a bike for curbside pickup at your local store then it will be assembled and ready for you to ride. It is important to note that this is a service that we are rolling out gradually across stores who are offering curbside pickup. If your local store is an option to ship to (when you go to check out with your bike), then you are good to go! If it is not an option, this service is not yet available at your location.

In terms of sizing your bike, if you let us know your height and inseam, and which bike you are thinking about, we can help you to narrow it down. Unfortunately, you will not be able to test ride the bike at the store. Also, we are unable to process returns curbside at this time.

Hopefully this helps, if you get us your measurements and which bike you are looking at we can provide some more insight. Thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured