Highlighted

Penitente Canyon Colo mountain biking

Anyone mountain biked in Penitente Canyon near Del Norte Colo?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Penitente Canyon Colo mountain biking

Howdy @amiller118 I just spent the last 1/2 hour checking out on the trails there (virtually). The variety of terrains looks like there is something for everyone over there...with some options for "gnar" if you wanted 🙂 I need to get over to that area. There are some Colorado/Front Range Facebook groups that routinely have "ride reports" and trail conditions updates for trails all over the state. 

Happy Trails!

Jason O.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Howdy @amiller118 I just spent the last 1/2 hour checking out on the trails there (virtually). The variety of terrains looks like there is something for everyone over there...with some options for "gnar" if you wanted 🙂 I need to get over to that area. There are some Colorado/Front Range Facebook groups that routinely have "ride reports" and trail conditions updates for trails all over the state. 

Happy Trails!

Jason O.

0 Likes

Talked to someone who camped in the area recently and he said the trails were in awesome shape prior to the weather that they are receiving today, hope to get over there when the trails dry up and give report

Highlighted

Thanks @amiller118 . I was wondering if this would be a good bike packing destination as that Boot Mountain  loop was 45 miles! Could be fun to bike pack in halfway and camp and then ride out the next...to then hit all the shorter loops later. Look forward to your "beta" after our trails dry out again!

Jason O.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I'm more of a bikepacker anyway and I've made up my mind this is where we're headed next, let you guys know how it goes

Featured
Top liked members