Highlighted

How can I get help with bike sizing while REI stores are only offering curbside service?

I'd like to purchase a bike during the sale but there is only curb service.  How do I find out what size to purchase?

0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How can I get help with bike sizing while REI stores are only offering curbside service?

@Michael_S thanks for the question! While our stores are offering curbside pickup but remain closed to the public, we can help with bike sizing in 2 ways:

1. You can reply here in the community with some details about you - your height, the type of bike you're interested in, the type of riding you want to do, and any other details you think we should know (ex: long legs, short torso)
  2. You can sign up for a free virtual outfitting appointment so you can chat with one of our employees over the phone

We also have this Expert Advice article that covers the basics of sizing a bike. We hope one of these options helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Re: How can I get help with bike sizing while REI stores are only offering curbside service?

Changed browsers from Chrome to Firefox and it was accepted.

Thx,

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Michael_S thanks for the question! While our stores are offering curbside pickup but remain closed to the public, we can help with bike sizing in 2 ways:

1. You can reply here in the community with some details about you - your height, the type of bike you're interested in, the type of riding you want to do, and any other details you think we should know (ex: long legs, short torso)
  2. You can sign up for a free virtual outfitting appointment so you can chat with one of our employees over the phone

We also have this Expert Advice article that covers the basics of sizing a bike. We hope one of these options helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.

I'm attempting to do the virtual outfitting but after filling out the forms and picking out a date/time nothing happens after clicking on "Book My Appointment". Even changing different dates and times.  Btw, the feedback link does nothing.

Suggestions?

Thx,

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted

Changed browsers from Chrome to Firefox and it was accepted.

Thx,

Michael

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks for the tip, JenK! Will go for the appointment.

0 Likes
Featured
Top liked members