Highlighted

Re: DRT 1.2 and Thule Yepp Rack

@REI-JohnJ 
well that escalated quickly and she does JUST fit the REV20 plus... 😂 I found and picked up a new/in-box one this afternoon from someone not wanting to deal with returning!! 

Needless to say... I’ll deal with my bike tomorrow. 

F12BCADA-C546-4F9E-9070-AE6712682091.jpeg

Highlighted

D40B327D-51EE-4269-8ACC-1C00D84E1514.jpeg

0 Likes
Highlighted

@HaveKidsWillTravel That's amazing! What a sweet bike! As you can see from the photo below, I definitely recognize that grin: that's a new bike grin! This is Charlotte and her Salsa 20" bike. Those plus tires are unstoppable!

Charlotteandbike.jpg

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

@REI-JohnJ 

We did it!!

thank you for all of your help and SUPPORT!! 

I’m now officially pushing my body to do way too much! (It’ll catch up) today we found the local power line trail as a way to get to a grocery store... it was 87 degrees, I had my 2 year old and the burley nomad trailer with some of our super epic essentials (ya know, unicorn bandaids, travel potty seat, sun hats, and face masks)... 

oh

my

word

the hills were trying to kill me. 

I decided the water bottle cage was really just made for my son’s kiddy cup as no respectable water bottle will fit. 😂😎 So I debuted the little pride version of one of REIs lightweight backpacks with a water bladder and I’ll never go back. 😂

I’m still a little pumped from our ride. 

I ended up with the click-stand, the topeak explorer (non-disc brake) rack with Thule yepp easy fit adapter, and an axle from Robert Axle Project out of Bend, Or to hitch up the Nomad. 

hopefully someone at a loss will stumble upon this and find it helpful. 

EB64F081-B27F-41A2-99A0-E7123B028ABF.jpeg

Highlighted

@HaveKidsWillTravel 

This post, and thread, made my day. Thank you so much for hanging in there, seeing it through, and for coming back to tell us about it. Here's to many more adventures and miles on your awesome bikes!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.

View solution in original post