Highlighted

Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 mountain bike - compatibility with specific Topeak racks?

I'm interested in a mountain bike that will accept a Topeak MTX Trunk bag and Topeak Explorer MTX rack. I'm wondering if the DRT 1.1 mountain bike is configured to bolt the rack directly to the frame without needing any accessory clamps.  The specifications do not say, and I can't tell from the photos of the bike if it has the 4 threaded holes for mounting the rack (2 in the seat stay tubes and 2 on rear dropouts).  Can you advise?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 mountain bike - compatibility with specific Topeak racks?

Hello @jimgross53

Great choice on the rack and bag. The combo makes mounting and dismounting the bag super easy and convenient. The DRT 1.1 does come equipped with all four threaded mounting locations. You will want to get the disc version to ensure there is proper clearance but other than that you are good to go. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Re: Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 mountain bike - compatibility with specific Topeak racks?

Hello @jimgross53

Great choice on the rack and bag. The combo makes mounting and dismounting the bag super easy and convenient. The DRT 1.1 does come equipped with all four threaded mounting locations. You will want to get the disc version to ensure there is proper clearance but other than that you are good to go. 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

@REI-JebM Thank you very much for your quick answer.  I've used this setup before on a Cannondale SL4 and was very pleased with it.

Featured
Top liked members