Highlighted

When will stores in Illinois open?

I'm preparing for a thru-hike and I have dealt with most of my new gear purchases online. However, I really want to select my clothing options while in person for obvious reasons. Illinois is opened back up to retail shopping. You're site said the stores will be closed through June 3rd, but it appears the stores still aren't open to in store shopping on June 4th.   Any news or update on instore shopping for Illinois locations?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will stores in Illinois open?

@Quaduce thanks for reaching out! All of our stores were closed June 2-3, and almost all of our stores are now returning to the same level of service they were offering prior to this 2 day closure. So, at this time, our Illinois stores are offering curbside pickup and zero-contact bike service. As we move through the next few weeks, we will see additional stores around the country open to in-store shopping; your most up-to-date information will be on your local REI store page. If we can help provide suggestions for your clothing choices, don't hesitate to provide us a few details and we'll chime in! 

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Featured
Other boards in this category