Question about the Big Agnes Big House vestibule

I recently purchased a Big Agnes 4-person Big House Deluxe tent.  I would like to also get the vestibule that is an optional accessory but can't seem to find where to buy.  When I find a similar item it is for a Big Agnes Big House but does not mention "Deluxe".  Is there a difference or am I looking at the same thing?  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Question about the Big Agnes Big House vestibule

@Gofigger thanks for the question! This is a tricky one because the information on the Deluxe vestibule is not easily accessible. It does appear there is a difference in size between the Big House 4 Vestibule and the Big House 4 Deluxe Vestibule. It's difficult for us to provide exact dimensions because, over the years, we have carried different versions of the Big House 4 tent/vestibule (which have slightly different dimensions year over year), however in general it appears that the Deluxe vestibule will be a similar height and length to the regular vestibule but wider on the side that stretches over the tent. This additional width might work, although there's a risk it will create a less-than-ideal gap between the tent and vestibule - and unfortunately, we are not able to locate a Deluxe 4 vestibule to purchase on either our website or the Big Agnes website. If you wanted to order the non-deluxe vestibule and try it with your Deluxe 4 tent, you could certainly return it if the fit is not ideal. We're so sorry we can't be more helpful on this one!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes