cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Mojave Preserve and Joshua Tree conditions, Late October

Does anyone have experience to share?  One of our group is sensitive to extreme heat so we are wondering about the late  October conditions out there. We will be RV camping.  Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mojave Preserve and Joshua Tree conditions, Late October

I find late October to be one of the best times to visit the park since the weather is perfect! I’m from the desert southwest though, so I’m sure my opinion is subjective. You shouldn’t have extreme heat, but we can experience little heat ways as the summer heat is trying to let go into fall. JT has some elevation and you’re in an RV, I’d say it should be totally fine. If it gets a little warm in the heat of the day, you have the RV to go to. 

I find late October to be one of the best times to visit the park since the weather is perfect! I’m from the desert southwest though, so I’m sure my opinion is subjective. You shouldn’t have extreme heat, but we can experience little heat ways as the summer heat is trying to let go into fall. JT has some elevation and you’re in an RV, I’d say it should be totally fine. If it gets a little warm in the heat of the day, you have the RV to go to. 

Thank you!!!!  That's what I had hoped.  🙂

0 Likes