Highlighted

Bigfoot Encounters?

I have an interest (some would call it an obsession...lol) in the subject of Bigfoot.  I'm curious if in your outdoor adventures you've experienced anything that you think might have been a Bigfoot encounter.  I know it might sound a little crazy, but I'm interested in hearing your stories.

Thanks  

Highlighted

Re: Bigfoot Encounters?

Seriously??  The biggest big foot encounter I have ever had in sixty + years scampering bout the woods was observing the puma tracks covering my own footprints while I was descending from a climb of a mountain in Southern Arizona (about 1958 or so).....

0 Likes
Highlighted

@SquatchHunter Thanks for the post!

I haven't ever had an encounter personally, however, I grew up near the Blue Mountains of Washington State and there were a lot of stories and rumors about Bigfoot. I also know a few people who have had encounters and I get chills listening to them tell their stories! 

I am linking another thread regarding Bigfoot to this post to encourage the conversation.

Have you had an experience with Bigfoot?

Thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Well I'm part of a group that has been studying weird ground nests found in Washington State. Those "nests" most closely resemble those that gorillas in Africa make.

I've had some very strange experiences in the woods here in Oregon as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Pictures??

0 Likes

Man, honestly, give it up. There's no Bigfoot, Jersey Devil, Chupacabra, or personal space probing grey aliens out there.  Bigfoot is a story they use to tell kids to spook them, and now people are convinced its real because they heard a badger fart in the woods at night once.  There's plenty of real animals in the woods, and the only ones that worry me are the two legged ones that want to steal my stuff. 

Highlighted

We'll have to agree to disagree, but thanks for responding.

0 Likes
Featured