cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Any recommendations / experiences with Gold Zero Yeti Power Stations?

Any recommendations / experiences with Gold Zero Yeti Power Stations?  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Any recommendations / experiences with Gold Zero Yeti Power Stations?

Power station is awesome. It is nice to have a plug and play powerstation with an integrated charge controler and inverter. It's durable and easy to transport.  Ofcourse the bigger you get the heavier it is. I can't speak for the solar panels... that is my next purchase.  I am not sure what your power needs are, but I recommend this product line.

I’m definitely a Goal Zero fan.  Yeti 1250 can be chained for longer power needs for power hog equipment like a refrigerator when your power goes out.  Also have the Sherpa 100 & Sherpa 75.  Do your research and understand before buying to ensure your expectations are met.  Solar charging can be slow if panels aren’t in a full sun area for the full recharging of your Goal Zero anything 

I have a Yeti 150, handful of flip chargers, and some string lights... love them all.  What's the question?

Just trying get get a sense of durability and quality.

0 Likes

Power station is awesome. It is nice to have a plug and play powerstation with an integrated charge controler and inverter. It's durable and easy to transport.  Ofcourse the bigger you get the heavier it is. I can't speak for the solar panels... that is my next purchase.  I am not sure what your power needs are, but I recommend this product line.

Thanks!

0 Likes

I’m definitely a Goal Zero fan.  Yeti 1250 can be chained for longer power needs for power hog equipment like a refrigerator when your power goes out.  Also have the Sherpa 100 & Sherpa 75.  Do your research and understand before buying to ensure your expectations are met.  Solar charging can be slow if panels aren’t in a full sun area for the full recharging of your Goal Zero anything