Highlighted

Billings Montana stores grand opening date?

Hello! I'd hate to miss the grand opening of the new REI store in Billings Montana, is there a date set and how will I know?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Billings Montana stores grand opening date?

@M1st3rman Thanks for reaching out!

While we don't have a date ready to release to the public yet, we are planning on opening our store in Billings later this summer. We encourage you to keep your eye on www.rei.com/billings for the official announcement.

Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

@M1st3rman we wanted to circle back with a little more information. We originally planned to open our Billings store in the spring, but due to the continued impacts of the coronavirus, we had to postpone our opening. We are now working to open for business at our Billings location on July 24. We don't yet know exactly what that will look like, but we are taking a thoughtful, phased approach to reopening stores to customers. Click here to read an update from our CEO about how we are thinking about this.

Thanks again for your enthusiasm - we're really looking forward to this new location!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Thank you so much for the info! I'm excited and crossing my fingers for the July grand opening.

0 Likes
Join the community
Other boards in this category