Highlighted

How do I choose the correct size stuff sack for my sleeping bag?

Hi,

I just purchased the REI Co-op Igneo 25 Sleeping Bag - Men's regular .  Can you recommend an appropriately sized stuff sack or compression bag? (Which would be better? What size? )  I was a bit surprised it didn't come with one.

Thank you,

Glen

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: How do I choose the correct size stuff sack for my sleeping bag?

@GlenWRoberts thanks for reaching out! To clarify, your REI Co-op Igneo 25 should have come with stuff sack (as you can see picture below from REI.com). If your shipment was missing this stuff sack, we would recommend connecting with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840, noting that call times may be long during our Anniversary Sale. If you are interested in ordering a compression sack instead, you might consider a 3.5L or 5L for the Men's Regular length. Hope this helps!

REI-JenK_0-1589816313879.png

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
Highlighted

Re: How do I choose the correct size stuff sack for my sleeping bag?

@GlenWRoberts thanks for reaching out! To clarify, your REI Co-op Igneo 25 should have come with stuff sack (as you can see picture below from REI.com). If your shipment was missing this stuff sack, we would recommend connecting with our Customer Support team at 1-800-426-4840, noting that call times may be long during our Anniversary Sale. If you are interested in ordering a compression sack instead, you might consider a 3.5L or 5L for the Men's Regular length. Hope this helps!

REI-JenK_0-1589816313879.png

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.