Highlighted

Availability on the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3, and suggestions for other 3 person tents

I'm not seeing the REI QD 3 tent on the website.  Has this model been eliminated and if so what is the replacement?  I saw a post that the QD 1 is now replaced by the QD 1 SL.  Will there be a QD 3 SL available?

What other light weight 3 person tents (QD 3 or lighter) come highly recommended.

Thanks for your input.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Availability on the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3, and suggestions for other 3 person tents

@flatlander we're checking in with our buyers for an update on the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3 tent. In the meantime, here a few other 3-person 3-season lightweight tents we'd recommend:

We'll circle back with more information on the Quarter Dome, when we have it. Also, let us know if you'd like other suggestions on tents - we're happy to modify our suggestions if there are other criteria to consider!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Availability on the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3, and suggestions for other 3 person tents

@flatlander we are circling back to confirm that we will not be carrying the REI Co-op Quarter Dome 3, so hopefully one of those options above (or a different one) will meet your needs!

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is so sad! The REI Quarter Dome 3 is my favorite tent

Highlighted

@jubibug thanks for taking a moment to let us know your disappointment with this change - we agree that the REI Quarter Dome tents are great and we will definitely pass your feedback along to our Co-op Brands team.

Featured