Highlighted

When will your REI stores in Atlanta open up?

Hi - can you please tell me when your stores in the Atlanta are will be opening up?  Specifically the Alpharetta store?  Georgia is one of the first states to reopen in the country and we are literally on Phase 5 or Phase 6 now - everything is open!.  I have a return to make and have been patiently waiting.  I think it's unfortunate that during this time, you all didn't make the return shipping back free of charge.  I have been sitting on over $200 that I have had to already pay for now for over 6 weeks.  Any update would be great!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will your REI stores in Atlanta open up?

@PBB76 thanks for reaching out about our plan for reopening our Atlanta area stores! We do anticipate seeing these stores, including Alpharetta, reopen in the next 2 weeks, barring any unexpected changes. We will try to loop back here in the community to confirm when the store is open for in-store shopping and returns; you can also keep an eye on the Alpharetta store page for information on current hours of operation and services. We do really appreciate your patience as we work to reopen our stores across the country.

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Any news on the Kennesaw store?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@nathanu we had another community member ask us about Kennesaw just yesterday! As of now, Kennesaw is on the same timeline as Alpharetta and our other Atlanta area stores, meaning that we expect to see them reopened in the next 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately we are not sharing specific reopening dates as situations continue to be dynamic and last minute changes can be highly frustrating. We apologize for this lack of specificity, but we do commit to circling back and letting you know when these stores are open for in-store shopping and returns!

Highlighted

One to two weeks would be perfect!  I've got a few returns that I've been sitting on *and* I've got a backpacking trip coming up in mid-July that I need to pick up a few things for.  Awesome!

Highlighted

@nathanu awesome! We'll try to give you a heads-up on the day things change!

Highlighted

Hi - I appreciate your asking this.  I too have some returns and want to start trying on backpacks for a future purchase.  Hoping it is sooner than later...

PoppaHiker
0 Likes
Highlighted

@PBB76@KenBrenner@nathanu in case you hadn't seen, our Georgia REI stores have reopened for in-store shopping and returns. If you head in, you'll notice some differences in how we're operating and you can read about some of the changes you can expect in our FAQs.  

Highlighted

Yeah!  Will head down to the Alpharetta store sometime this week...

@REI-JenK - thanks for taking the time to let us know!

I have some returns to make, and start my search (trying on) for a new backpack.

PoppaHiker
Highlighted

Yup, I was actually planning to head down to Perimeter today anyway and was able to swing by the store there.  Definitely cool that things are opening back up!

Featured
Other boards in this category