Highlighted

When will Georgia Stores open?

Are the stores in Georgia going to opening soon with the state lifting their shelter in place orders? Thank you. 

Highlighted

Re: Georgia Stores

@jperk1362  Thanks for reaching out!

At this time our stores remain closed. While we are not offering curbside pick-up yet, we do have work underway to launch this service, noting that we will likely start with only a few locations at first. In addition, it is likely that the first version of this service will only include curbside pick-up, not curbside returns. More to come soon - we hope you'll stay tuned!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Is there an update on stores re-opening in Georgia?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Mahipp!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

While we don’t have any dates to share on stores re-opening fully to the public, you will see locations in Georgia are now offering  curbside pickup as well as contactless bike services.

As more services become available, you can find updates in our FAQ’s.

Thanks again for reaching out with your question!   

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Is there an update to Atlanta stores opening? I have 2 returns that I need processing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@dancestop thanks for the follow-up on our plan for reopening our Georgia stores. While are teams are working hard at preparing to reopen, we are likely still a few weeks away from having these stores open for in-store shopping. We apologize for the inconvenience that our extended store closures are causing.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@REI-JenK Hi.  To all of our fine Community Managers: Does upper management know about the volume of requests to re-open the stores? It's a shame really, the COVID problem is under control so it would not prohibit reopening. I'm sorry to hear that an REI store was hit. I pray for the safety of all REI stores and employees. 

Thanks to you for all you do.

Ken

PoppaHiker
Highlighted

@KenBrenner the quick answer is yes, our leadership team is absolutely aware of the desire from our customers to reopen our stores across the country. Please know that we are eager to reopen as well, and are our retail teams are working really hard to prepare for reopening. There's a lot of complexity with reopening, particularly as our stores will operate differently (you can read about some of those changes in our FAQs) and all of these changes take preparation and training. As of today, we have ~30 stores open for in-store shopping, with more anticipated to open next week. We appreciate the feedback that has been provided here in the community, and continue to share it with our leaders, and we also are very grateful for your patience as we work through this time.

Highlighted

@REI-JenK  Thank you for the prompt and informative response.  I'm encouraged you have started opening the stores.  A win for the customers, and bigger win for the employees.  

I appreciate the great job you all do in monitoring and responding in the Conversations.

God Bless...

PoppaHiker
Highlighted

I just don't understand why every retail store in the state of Georgia is now back open, except REI... Just open the stores, if needed have patrons wear full haz-mat suits and respirators.. 

0 Likes
Featured
Other boards in this category