Highlighted

Is the Kennesaw store closed again?

I was planning to go by tomorrow to pick up a few things and just saw where it looks like the store is closed again.  Is that the case?  If so, any news on why / what happened / how long?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Is the Kennesaw store closed again?

@nathanu Thanks for reaching out!

At this time, the Kennesaw, Georgia store is closed for in-store shopping. They will still be open for curbside pick up, as well as contactless bike shop services. You should still be able to pick up those items via curbside. Keep your eye on the Kennesaw Store Page for updates on when the store will reopen for in-store shopping.

Hope this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Is there any way to find out *why* the Kennesaw store is closed?  None of the other GA stores are closed and I was in the Kennesaw store several times between the time that it re-opened and then suddenly closed.  Should I be concerned?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@nathanu Thank you for the follow up.

We are temporarily short-staffed in Kennesaw, due to an employee COVID-19 case. We have notified the store team, conducted contact tracing, and we're paying employees impacted by potential exposure for their scheduled shifts while they quarantine, per our standard guidelines. We have confidence in our health and safety protocols for customer interaction, including social distancing, PPE for employees and customers, store capacity limits and enhanced cleaning.
At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Featured
Other boards in this category