Highlighted

Why am I being charged more than the purchase price?

Why I am being charged more on the the invoice then when I purchased the item ???

The price is 99.83 and NOT 139.00

Please correct 

Thanks 

Thomas 

PACLITE Stretch Pants - Men's
$99.83 Compared to$200.00 *

REDUCED PRICE You Save 50%

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Why am I being charged more than the purchase price?

@ThomasWilson

Thanks for reaching out and we apologize for any confusion about your order. We do not have visibility to order information here in the community, so your best course of action would be to connect with our Sales and Customer Service Team at 1-800-426-4840. They will have the best ability to resolve the issue with your order.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ThomasWilsonjust fyi, this is the REI 'conversations' site, not the complaint line. 

The staff will give you some better guidance but you'll have to wait longer than if you went to the chat/telephone/return policy in the first place.

Also, did you really think you gave enough info to be truly helped in the first place?

Have a great day.

REI Member Since 1979 YouTube.com/philreedshikes
0 Likes
Highlighted

@ThomasWilson 

Thomas,

Again, we are sorry for any confusion around this purchase. We did some more digging into the product and it looks like it recently took a price mark down from $139.93 to $99.83, which may explain the discrepancy you are seeing. It does appear that the price is currently showing up correctly on the website and when the item is placed in a cart. We do offer a price adjustment on eligible items for 14 days after you make your purchase so our Sales and Customer Service team should be able to get you taken care of.

Thanks for being a customer of REI and we apologize again for any confusion!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Featured