Highlighted

When will the wahoo smart trainer be back in stock?

Hi,

i was just about to buy that wahoo kickr smart trainer and my cart said it was no longer available. Do you know when this item will be back in stock?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will the wahoo smart trainer be back in stock?

@Nannz22m 

Thanks for reaching out!

Were you looking at the Wahoo Kickr Smart Trainer, item #184336? If so, it appears it is back in stock and available to purchase. If you were looking at a different one please let us know and we'll take a look to see what we can find out.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

They potentially meant the Wahoo Fitness KICKR Core Bike Trainer, item #142193,  which I similarly noticed is no longer listed if you search on rei.com but can be found if you search on google.  It says it is no longer available.  Does that mean it is just temporarily out of stock, or that the item is not going to be back in stock ever? If it will be back in stock, is there any estimate on when that might be?  I'd prefer to buy it from REI, but if it won't be back in stock ever or not for a long time then i might try my luck elsewhere.

0 Likes
Highlighted

@JShumaker we were able to check in with our buyers about the Wahoo Fitness KICKR Core Bike Trainer you mentioned - this is one of the examples where customer demand continues to outpace the quantities we are able to get (even though we have ordered a lot more than normal!). We do plan to keep carrying this item and are working to secure additional units, however it's possible we will continue to sell through our inventory as soon as we receive it. We're sorry for these inventory constraints and hope you'll be able to get one soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks! I'll keep checking and hopefully catch it when they're in stock.

Highlighted

@JShumaker we'll try to keep an eye on it too, and will reach out if/when we see some hit REI.com - team effort!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was ready to buy one today, but out of stock again.  Is it possible to get on a waiting list?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@larryj1969 Thanks for the question!

We had another question in the community about this item earlier this week, you can take a look at the conversation, Wahoo KICKR Core - will REI be selling this smart trainer?. We are hoping to be in stock soon and, unfortunately, we are unable to have a waiting list for an item. Your best bet is to keep an eye on REI.com. If we see them pop up as available we will try to circle back here in the community and give you a head's up.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi John,

Thanks for the updates. I'm also interested in purchasing a Wahoo KICKR Core and would love to get notified if/when you circle back here when they're in stock. Is there any way to get notified when the Wahoo Kickr Core is available again, or even place an order for one that gets fulfilled once they're back in stock? If there's any kind of email list I could get on, that would be great! Thanks! Any rough guesses on a time-line for their arrival? Not for a few more weeks, any day now, or no idea? Thanks, Sean West

0 Likes
Highlighted

@larryj1969 @Sean_In_NY @JShumaker 

Thanks for your patience as we track down some answers. REI has these on order from Wahoo, due to be delivered over the next few months as Wahoo tries to keep up with production and filling orders. That likely means that we'll have a delivery land towards the beginning of the month for the next few months, and that will be all the stock we have until the next delivery at the beginning of the next month. We do not have the ability to put you on a waiting list or pre-order stock. We will do our best to check REI.com and give you a head's up if/when we notice they are available.

If you keep checking and we keep checking hopefully we can get you the trainer you're looking for! Thank you!

0 Likes
Featured