Highlighted

When will REI carry the BCA TRACKER 4?

Hello,
sorry for my English a little fragile because I am French.
by its hard times of epidemic I would like to know if you have a release date of the new BCA TRACKER4?
when will it pre-order on your site?
Thanks for your help.
Courage to you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: When will REI carry the BCA TRACKER 4?

@Thefranchy42 bonjour, et merci pour la question (je parle un petit peu francais, mais pas beaucoup et pas perfectement!).

Your question is well-timed - we are expecting to receive the BCA Tracker4 soon and you should see them available to order on REI.com by September. Hope this helps!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
Highlighted

@REI-JenK  Hello,
First of all bravo you speak well French.
then do you have a more accurate date when to possible pre-order for BCA TRACKER4?
and do you have an exact actual order date?
thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Thefranchy42 merci beaucoup!

Unfortunately no, we do not have an exact date for when the BCA Tracker4 will be available for order on our website. We are expecting to receive inventory from BCA in late August and hope to have them available for purchase on our website in early September however because there are variables in the shipping and receiving process, these timeframes are subject to change and we could see delays.

Highlighted

@REI-JenK Hello, thank you for your response it is possible to create an alert or to notify me when the BCA TRACKER 4 will be available for pre-order and when it will be available for sale?

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Thefranchy42 this is a great suggestion however, unfortunately, it's not one that we have available. With that said, we will try to reach back out to you here in the community towards the end of August/early September!

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Thefranchy42 

Thanks for your patience with this product. I looked into the timeline and it looks like we are scheduled to get these in around the middle of September. Typically, once we get the product in our distribution center it takes a few weeks to process it and get it up on the website.

Hopefully this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Do you know more about the BCA TRACKER 4?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Thefranchy42 Thank you for the follow up!

There are many challenges right now in manufacturing, shipping, and processing of products. We apologize that this product is experiencing delays. We spoke with Backcountry Access and they're expecting to ship the BCA Tracker 4 to us in early November. It should be available for purchase shortly thereafter.

Thank you for your patience!

0 Likes
Featured