cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

When is the Huntsville, AL store opening?

Not gear or skill related, i know, but figured I'd ask.  Every time we go to High Point to climb I see the store...all empty and not open...and I get just a little sad.

Jokes aside, just wondering if there was a date set yet for opening.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: When is the Huntsville, AL store opening?

Great question! Currently the Huntsville, AL store is set to open November 15th!! Make sure you check back in closer to that date just in case it changes. We're super excited to be in AL!!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.

Great question! Currently the Huntsville, AL store is set to open November 15th!! Make sure you check back in closer to that date just in case it changes. We're super excited to be in AL!!

I am a climber, but I don’t know High Point. Can you tell me where that is? How is the climbing there? @AdHocAdventure 

0 Likes

Awesome @REI-BreeM  thanks!!!

0 Likes

@Alyeskaguide it’s where the old Madison Square Mall used to be off 72. Sort of next to Top Golf.  You can almost see it from 255.

90F1E594-2B8A-4DA1-81CB-1F719FFF46BE.jpeg

We were actually just there...my youngest is a craghound

0 Likes

Hey @REI-BreeM 

I hear there will be an earlier soft opening next week, on Friday 10/18. Is that the plan? 

0 Likes

Hi @tco2504! Thanks for the question. Currently that's the information I have- soft opening on 10/18 and Grand Opening on 11/15. If that has changed I will certainly let you know! Hopefully you can make it out at least for Grand Opening weekend- it will be a blast! 

@tco2504 confirmed that Huntsville will have a soft opening on Friday 10/18 ! Looks like they'll be open from 10am-9pm local time. That said, the grand opening festivities will be 11/15-17 with much fun to be had; thanks for asking!