Highlighted

Whats up with REI Reviews not being available to read?

I am trying 2 different browsers while signed in. Can anyone explain why the reviews will not display or load?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Whats up with REI Reviews not being available to read?

@Grn_Mtns 

Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry you're experiencing this issue. I took a look on my computer and the couple of reviews I looked at seemed to be loading fine for me. If you'd like more information about a specific product you can ask us here or call our sales and customer service team at 1-800-426-4840.

Hopefully this helps, thanks!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

You might want to completely get out of the system so it can flush old data and restart.  Then try again.  If that doesn't work, look to see if your using the latest version of that browser and if not, update it...Good luck

0 Likes
Highlighted

I had the same problem. I have the Bitdefender Anti-tracker plug-in installed on Chrome. I clicked "Pause protection on this website" on the plug-in, reloaded the page, and now I can see all the reviews.

Highlighted

@TS1 wrote:

I had the same problem. I have the Bitdefender Anti-tracker plug-in installed on Chrome. I clicked "Pause protection on this website" on the plug-in, reloaded the page, and now I can see all the reviews.

That's great advice. Other extensions to check would include the EFF's Privacy Badger as well as any ad-blockers.

If that doesn't work then it may be worth installing a new browser with no add-ons, plug-ins or extensions to see if that works. For instance if there's a problem with Chrome, try Firefox or Opera.

...Wanderer
0 Likes
Featured