Highlighted

What to do if my size is not listed on your website for a specific item

Hi, I am looking for a pair of Outdoor Research Foray pants for men. I can only find these pants in small on your web site. Where can I find these pants in medium size on the web size?

Thanks, Glen Rosenberg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What to do if my size is not listed on your website for a specific item

Hello there @Gman!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community with your question! You are right that the only Foray pants we have available are in our outlet. As a result of sell through, sizing is now limited to the small. 

It would appear that Outdoor Research has a new updated Foray pant available. At this time it does not look like it is available with REI. Please allow me some time to check in with our inventory team and see if potentially this item could be available in the future. 

I will connect back with you here when I have an update to share!

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: What to do if my size is not listed on your website for a specific item

Hello again @Gman!

I was able to gather some additional information for you!  We will not be carrying the Foray pant in the foreseeable future. 

With this being the case I would love to offer you some suggestions that are the closest match in terms of performance and price.  Take a look at the REI Co-op XeroDry GTX PantsArc'teryx Zeta SL PantsArc'teryx Beta SL PantsMountain Hardwear Exposure 2 Gore-Tex Paclite Stretch Pants, and the North Face Dryzzle Futurelight Pants!

Hope this additional information is helpful!     

At REI, we believe a life outdoors is a life well-lived.
0 Likes